Lamboo Exterior Grade Product Systems
Architectural Engineered Bamboo Solutions
The Lamboo® Rainscreen™ System is the "First to Market" engineered bamboo rainscreen solution designed for exterior siding and soffit applications combining performance, sustainability, and contemporary aesthetics all into one system. Lamboo's rainscreen system utilizes the Lamboo® Titan™ Clip and Mounting Hardware that has been hurricane tested and approved through Florida Product Approval. This system can be mounted directly to exterior sheathing or utilizing a variety of furring systems which include Z-girts when continuous exterior insulation is required.
Typical Applications: Wall Covering, Soffit, Underneath Canopies & Awnings, and Interior Wall Elements & Cladding
SIDING & SOFFIT SYSTEMS
• Utilized in Interior or Exterior Applications
• Continuous lengths up to 16’ - longer lengths available upon request
• Complete System - "Ready to Install"
• Optional Engineered Outside/Inside Corners and Window/Door Trim
• Optional Fire Treatment: Pressure treated to meet ASTM E84 - Class A Fire-Rating
• Hurricane Tested - Florida Product Approved
• Mounts directly to 5/8" plywood sheathing, hat channels, pressure treated wood furring, or Z-Girts
• Wide clip spacing: 24" up to 32" clip spacing
• Reduced installation time compared to traditional wood and vinyl siding
• 3”, 5”, & 7” Facings – Stocked Rainscreen Profiles
• Typical Lengths: 8’ / 16’ (Custom lengths available upon request)
• Available in Solid Lamboo or Bamboo Plastic Composite (BPC)
• Custom fabrication and finishing services available upon request
LEED® CREDITS v4
Lamboo® Rainscreen™ products may
offer the following LEED® Credits:
MRc3 - Building Product Disclosure - Sourcing of Raw Materials
EQc2 - Low Emitting Materials (No added formaldehyde)
INc1 - Innovation in Design (Life Cycle/Environment Impact)
All colors may vary slightly due to natural grain differences.
Colors presented on website will slightly vary in appearance from physical samples.
*Hazel & Golden Honey finishes perform best in areas with 50% or less sun exposure.
If placed within full exposure to sun, these products will require more frequent levels of maintenance.