The Lamboo® Rainscreen™ Series product line is designed to provide design professionals with the best solution for interior/exterior wall cladding, siding, and soffit applications where moisture control and exterior insulation can be utilized to provide ultimate performance. Our rainscreen system utilizes our interior or exterior grade laminated engineered bamboo (Lamboo) along with our own hidden mounting system, the Lamboo® Titan™ Mounting System.
Typical Applications: Wall Cladding, Siding, Soffit, Canopy/Awning Ceilings, and other applications as requested.
Lamboo Exterior Grade Product Systems
Architectural Engineered Bamboo Solutions
LAMBOO® RAINSCREEN™ SIDING & SOFFIT SYSTEMS
• Utilized in Interior or Exterior Applications
• Continuous lengths up to 16’
• Supplied Pre-finished – “Ready to Install”
• Optional Engineered Outside/Inside Corners and Window/Door Trim
• Optional pressure treatment to meet ASTM E84 – Class A fire rating
• Mounts directly to 7/16” plywood sheathing, hat channels, pressure treated furring, or Z-girts
• Z-Girts can utilize exterior insulation for better overall thermal performance
• 3”, 5”, & 7” Facings – Stocked Rainscreen Profiles
• Typical Lengths: 8’/16’/Custom sizes available
• Available in Solid Lamboo or Bamboo Plastic Composite (BPC)
• Custom fabrication and finishing services available upon request
LEED® CREDITS v4
Lamboo® Rainscreen™ products may
offer the following LEED® Credits:
MRc3 - Building Product Disclosure - Sourcing of Raw Materials
EQc2 - Low Emitting Materials (No added formaldehyde)
INc1 - Innovation in Design (Life Cycle/Environment Impact)
All colors may vary slightly due to natural grain differences.
Colors presented on website will slightly vary in appearance from physical samples.
*Hazel & Golden Honey finishes perform best in areas with 50% or less sun exposure.
If placed within full exposure to sun, these products will require more frequent levels of maintenance.