The Product Sales Specialist will be required to generate, manage, and close OEM and Distribution sales for Lamboo products to be sold throughout the United States.
Salary and Benefits
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission compensation.
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, PTO time, and a 401K.
- Focus on developing sales with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer’s) and Distributors of building supply materials
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Identify new markets where Lamboo can sold
- Gather all necessary information required to generate quotes and sales orders
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Work directly with Executive Vice President to develop and execute sales strategies specific to OEM’s and Distributors
- Follow up on all open orders to collect balances owed from clients
- Maintain strong communication with customers and Lamboo management
- Travel to meet and close deals with customers
- Meet and exceed company sales goals
- 3+ years of OEM or Building Material sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of typical building terminology a plus
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively with peers, subordinates, managers, customers and vendors as required
- Able to Multi-task several projects/customers at once
- Displays a pro-active, positive attitude
- Travel is Required
- Possess a “Closing” attitude
Lamboo Technologies, LLC is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.