Lamboo® is looking to add an on-site marketing specialist to their location in Litchfield, IL. Responsibilities will include creative and technical writing, media coordination, graphic design, review of analytics and expand brand awareness.
What We Offer
- Completive salary based on experience and education
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including ten holidays, vacations, birthday (after 3 years of service)
- Company paid group life insurance
- Retirement and 401k savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- Associate’s degree in marketing communications, public relations, journalism or an equivalent of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience in making, editing, and producing content for social media
- Graphic design knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work efficiently independently
- Ability and willingness to learn the market of engineered architectural bamboo
- Photography and video editing knowledge is a plus
- Plan, execute, and track marketing such as email, social media, or content marketing.
- Design ads, flyers, signage, social posts, and other graphic needs, ensuring brand consistency.
- Develop and manage content for company website, including blogs.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics including formats such as Mailchimp, Google Ads, and Meta.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of materials.
- Inform, educate, and support the sales personnel including communicating with them on current project marketing.
- Assist in minimal (15%) of administrative duties such as answering phone calls, weekly payables, and sending out sample boxes.
Lamboo Technologies, LLC is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.