The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for typical duties performed by an Industrial Engineer. See “Principle Duties” for specific details.
Salary and Benefits
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission compensation.
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, PTO time, and a 401K.
- Product Testing and Development
- Cost Estimating - Inventory Control
- Quality Control
- Process Improvement
- Facility Layouts
- Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor Knowledge a Plus
- Create, Write, and Update SOP’s for all Processes
- Work with Executive VP to maintain Quality and Product Certifications
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering
- Knowledge of typical building terminology a plus
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively with peers, subordinates, managers, customers and vendors as required
- Able to Multi-task several projects at once
- Displays a pro-active, positive attitude
- Travel may be Required
Lamboo Technologies, LLC is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.