Lamboo Technologies, LLC is currently seeking someone to fill an opening in fabrication and finishing areas. Any experience in a woodworking/manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Fabricate materials using industrial and standard woodworking equipment/machinery
- Use packaging tools
- Use material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jackets, and other material handling devices
- Stain and Finish materials
- Load and Unload trucks and containers
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Understanding drawings/prints a plus
- Authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to work in teams or individually without constant supervisors
- Must have steel-toe boots
- Uses arms, hands, fingers for reaching, bending, lifting and carrying articles weighing up to 75 pounds occasionally, 20 to 30 pounds frequently
- Some use of computers may be required
Work Environment - Warehouse
Note: Duties above are subject to change upon duties presented by Lamboo Management.
Lamboo Technologies, LLC is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.