The Lamboo® Surface™ Acoustic Products combine the warm aesthetics of Lamboo with an array of sound reducing technology. Our acoustic panels can be provided as solid panels or Lamboo veneer laminated onto a variety of core & substrate options specific to provide the best performance for your project. This product competes with some of the leading acoustic products within the market as a more sutainable and more cost effective option.
Typical Applications: Gymnasiums, Conference Rooms, Auditoriums, Theaters, Recording Studios, Banquet Halls, Restaurants, Office Spaces, and other applications as requested.
LAMBOO® SURFACE™ ACOUSTIC PANEL PRODUCTS
• Micro-Perforated, Standard Perforated, or CNC Cut Patterns
• Class A Fire-Rated Cores and Surface Treatments
• Superior Noise Reduction – Ranging from 0.48 to 0.88 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
• Core Options: Fire-Rated MDF; Eco-Friendly MDF; Aluminum Honey Comb; and Solid Lamboo
• Micro-Perforated Panels: 2'x2', 2'x4', 2'x8', 4'x4', 4'x8'
• Perforated Panels: 2'x2', 2'x4', 2'x8', 4'x4', 4'x8'
• Custom CNC Cut Panels: 2'x2', 2'x4', 2'x8', 4'x4', 4'x8'
• Custom Thicknesses and Sizing Available
• Full Fabrication and Finishing Services Available
Contact us to learn more.
ACOUSTIC PANEL CORE OPTIONS
LEED® CREDITS v4
Lamboo® Surface™ products may
offer the following LEED® Credits:
Class A Fire-Rated MDF
Aluminum Honeycomb Core + MDF
Solid Bamboo Board
MRc3 - Building Product Disclosure - Sourcing of Raw Materials
EQc2 - Low Emitting Materials (No added formaldehyde)
INc1 - Innovation in Design (Life Cycle/Environment Impact)
All colors may vary slightly due to natural grain differences.
Colors presented on website will slightly vary in appearance from physical samples.